One of the most common questions I get on this blog is: where can I find solar panels for sale? Of course, the answer will vary depending on your location. But there are a number of solar panel and solar cell manufacturers in the USA.
The following is a list of American solar manufacturers from which you can begin your research to determine which solar components might best fit your needs. We are not affiliated with any of these companies, nor is the list meant to be a ranking. In fact, we’ll simply put them in alphabetical order.
1. Advent Solar: Manufacturer of advanced technology solar cells and modules.
2. Alps Technology: Designs, manufacturers and makes solar cell and solar module products for commercial, industrial and telecommunication applications worldwide.
3. AmeriSolar: Manufacturer of solar modules marketed to a range of customers including governments, businesses, military, cities, and rural areas.
4. Atlantis Energy Inc.: The world’s first manufacturer of Building Integrated Photovoltaic (BIPV) products. Two product lines include PV roofing shingles and PV glass laminates.
5. Blue Square Energy: Manufacturer of high performance silicon solar cells.
6. DayStar Technologies: Development and commercialization of solar electric power generation technologies, including flexible and rigid PV modules, building integrated components and ultra light weight space PV cells.
7. Energy Conversion Devices: Energy generation, energy storage (batteries), and information technology.
8. Evergreen Solar: Developer and manufacturer of photovoltaic (PV) modules, used in remote power and emerging grid-connected markets.
9. Greenbrilliance: Manufactures Poly-Si/Mono-Si PV modules in India. The company distributes/provides solar-power systems & services worldwide.
10. Innovalight: Developer of light-activated power generating products based on a solvent-based silicon nanomaterial platform.
11. Kyocera Solar: Kyocera is the world’s largest vertically-integrated producer and supplier of solar energy products. Our solar division has headquarters in Scottsdale, Arizona, and regional sales centers on five continents, Kyocera Solar, Inc (KSI), our North American solar products subsidiary, services thousands of customers in both the developed and developing world.
12. Miasolé: Joining together conventional CIGS cell structure with a proven high-volume manufacturing technology, Miasolé is working toward improving cost efficiency and reliability for the solar industry.
13. Solaicx: Developing and implementing solar-manufacturing technology that yields low-cost, high-efficiency silicon photovoltaic material.
14. Suniva: Developer and manufacturer of high-efficiency silicon photovoltaic cells. Suniva’s focus is solely on silicon PV cell technology.
15. Sunovia: Working to develop a solar cell derived from one of the most advanced infrared materials in the world, to capture a broader spectrum of light.
16. SunPower: Designer and and manufacturer of high-performance silicon solar cells and PV panels.
17. SunWize: Manfacturer, marketer and installer of residential, commercial and industrial solar power systems.
18. TerraSolar: Developer, manufacturer and and marketer of solar power products for distributed residential, commercial, and industrial markets. Incorporates state of the art manufacturing technology to produce lowest-cost solar electric technologies available on the market today.
Time to make 2010 your year to go solar! Why not review the web sites of these American solar manufacturers and find solar panels for sale today?